Question:
Jagerbomb?
TeeDawg
2006-03-31 11:44:21 UTC
Jagermeister and Red Bull.
What do you think?
Twelve answers:
bamagrad79
2006-04-02 12:58:29 UTC
They are great if you want to be drunk and wide awake all night
Dj K-OS
2006-03-31 20:04:50 UTC
Jagerbomb are tha shitnezz and the parties i through them are tha favorites.
terranss
2006-03-31 20:50:56 UTC
There's a bottle of Jager in the freezer, just waitin' for the Rockstar... I think we're done here.
texstatetechie
2006-03-31 20:47:01 UTC
They are great!! I love to drink them with big groups of friends, and the owner at my bar loves them cause they are expensive!!
Karen_momof4
2006-03-31 19:48:29 UTC
I've had quite a few of those. And I like them.
mandy
2006-03-31 22:00:17 UTC
Love them! Drop that shot and drink it fast! :)
dj_synical
2006-03-31 19:45:24 UTC
we use Rockstarâ„¢ energy drink with jager

its cheaper.. and you get TWICE as much
jiffner
2006-04-01 04:27:39 UTC
Yummy!!! But they'll kick you later!!!
isabow27
2006-03-31 19:44:52 UTC
*holds hand over mouth*

*face turning green*
50dizzle
2006-03-31 21:24:37 UTC
I want one!
jmdavis333
2006-03-31 20:00:46 UTC
Best.. Drink... EVER!!!!!!!!!!
annwn1440
2006-03-31 19:45:16 UTC
yup yup and yup.. i have had plenty of those.