Question:
Tequila cocktails?
hayleyturnbull2003
2006-04-03 18:15:18 UTC
I love tequila, but I'm getting tired of the standard shots, tequila sunrises and margaritas. Does anyone know of any awesome tequila mixed drinks or unusual shot combinations?
Three answers:
ShaunaK76
2006-04-03 20:24:41 UTC
My fellow bartender friends and I came up with a drink we called the Fred Flinstone.

We used equal parts, Tequila , DEKUYPER BLUESBERRY SCHNAPPS, DEKUYPER RAZZMATAZZ SCHNAPPS, Blue Curacao, Sour Mix, and Sprite.

We would Shake over ice and pour as shots, or make a blended drink, our Customers loved it.

Let me know what you think.
Mr. Sky
2006-04-03 18:34:03 UTC
Try the following website. They list a bunch of different tequila drink recipes!

www.mixed-drink.com
halagad37
2006-04-03 18:20:31 UTC
Hmm! Doesn't Long Island Ice Tea have tequila in it? I think you might be able to find a recipe book somewhere for some ideas, or ask your favorite bartender.