Question:
do you have a recipe for jello shots?
tt4u
2006-03-10 18:33:04 UTC
do you have a recipe for jello shots?
Seven answers:
2006-03-10 18:35:35 UTC
jello and alcohol...

mix together...

LOL
mikeycal
2006-03-11 03:40:40 UTC
Follow the directions for making the jello on the box, but substitute alcohol for the water in the recipe.
aprilntex
2006-03-14 17:51:30 UTC
you sub the alcohol for the cold water and make the jello like the box says
2006-03-11 04:05:56 UTC
put marshmallows (the mini ones) or fruit inside of the jello shots it sucks up more alcohol...and makes it look all fancy and stuff. the little umbrellas are pretty tropical too.. party america yo.

If you have alot of time you could make rainbow shots ( by layering) extra fun and kudos if your gay!
JerH1
2006-03-11 05:18:01 UTC
When I made them I cut out half the water and replaced it with grain alcohol; alternatively, cut it all out and replace with vodka. You need some water in there - the pure alcohol won't hold the shots together properly.
xpainillusionx
2006-03-11 06:06:30 UTC
when i made them i used 1/2 cup boiling water and 1 & 1/2 cup vodka per box of jell-o. they were pretty strong but no so much that they were bad to taste.
jgraye2002
2006-03-11 02:44:05 UTC
www.drinksmixer.com <----- bad@ss sight for any drinks